Sunday, November 18, 2012

School Life Jokes


A teacher once asked a boy, "Where is the Dead Sea?"
The boy replied, "Miss, I never knew it was sick."

Student asking his teacher: Do you punish people for things they don't do?
Teacher: No.
Student: Good, because I haven't done my homework today.
"Teacher, Teacher I need to pee!"

"Let me hear your ABC's." 
"Okay, A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O Q R S T U V W X Y and Z." 
"Good job, except where is the P?"
"Halfway down my leg!"

Teacher: Give me a sentence with the word "fascinate" in it.
Student: If I had a sweater with ten buttons and two fell off, then I would only have to fascinate (fasten eight)!

Teacher: Who is smart? Put up your hand. 
Then all the students except Ken raise their hand.
Teacher: Ken, why aren't you raising your hand? 
Ken: Because if I raise my hand than you'll be all alone.

A teacher said, "Children, stand in a straight circle!"

Teacher: If you had one dollar and you asked your dad for another, how much would you have?
Boy: One dollar.
Teacher: Are you sure?
Boy: Yes, my dad wouldn't give me a dollar!

No comments:

Post a Comment